Monday, August 10, 2015

Baby 2.0 {12 Week Bumpdate!}




*Super nauseous -- still 
*Some good days, though 
*No weight gain yet 
*Taking compazine every 6 hours during the day 
*Christian thinks baby is in my chest where my heart is (that's where baby's heart is too) 
*Christian thinks baby is a puppy
*But also that baby is a sister 
*He might be disappointed ha ha 
*Wearing all maternity pants or yoga pants 
*Bad restless leg syndrome some nights 
*Nap every day with Big Brother 
*Excited for first doctor appointment today and to find out gender in October! 


Definitely showing sooner this time too...Not sure if its because I am starting at a higher weight though... 

I look more like I did at 20 weeks with Christian than 12 weeks....

To see my bumpdates from my pregnancy with Christian, click here


No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10