Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday Madness


{The Weather}::: Holy Heat Wave! Heat and humidity have been here in full force the past few days and it doesn't look like it's going away any time soon! We are loving our AC and living in the 70s :) The plan is to stay inside as much as possible! 



{What's Cooking?}:::
  • Monday -  Hamburger Helper (NEED to use this stuff up that my hubby apparently stocked up) 
  • Tuesday - Chicken Parmesan Wraps (recipe to come!)
  • Wednesday -  Turkey Burgers and Zucchinis (Will post this recipe too!)
  • Thursday -  Homemade Pizza with our small group
  • Friday - BBQ with our New Mama Friends from the New Mama group Christian and I did
  • Saturday -  Steaks, Sweet Potatoes, and Salads
  • Sunday -  Ground Turkey Sandwiches and Salads (I'll share this recipe soon too!)

{Weight Loss}::: 
Ai, Ai, Ai!!! Losing weight in the summer with a baby has been so hard! First of all, I can't stop eating crap (aka cookies and yummy summer treats like fair food!). And exercising is hard to prioritize, especially when its like 100 degrees outside! My stats have remained the same, though, but I have been yo-yoing up and down in my weight loss/gain. I had lost 4 pounds more than listed in these stats, but I keep jumping back up.

Hubby and I have started a weight loss/ health lifestyle competition with one another. If there is one thing I have learned, it's that we both need to be on board in order for this to happen for either of us! (Hubby has some sympathy weight he wants to lose too...). The competition is mainly about who eats the healthiest each day and then their is a weight loss component. So I have been doing that but stopped tracking my points for weight watchers. Hoping to start that back up again this week!

So for now, here are my stats which remain unchanged :( 

Total lost so far: 31 pounds

Amount to goal: 13 pounds

{Things I Hope to Accomplish}::: 
  1. Take Christian's 3 Month Sticker Pictures 
  2. Christian's 3 Month Blog Post 
  3. Family Picture attempt on Saturday
  4. Make dessert for the BBQ we are going to on Friday 
  5. Continue to work on our Anniversary Photo Book 
  6. Clean 
  7. Laundry 
  8. Grocery Shopping 
{Weekly Appointments}::: 
  • Monday - Coupon Day/Grocery List
  • Tuesday - Grocery Shopping Day, Go to Amma to weigh Christian, Lunch with Daddy
  • Wednesday - Take Christian's 3 Month Sticker Pictures, Add footprint to nursery art 
  • Thursday - Cleaning Day and Small Group, Make dessert for BBQ
  • Friday -  Laundry Day and New Mama BBQ 
  • Saturday - Family Pictures
  • Sunday - Family Day! (Sabbath) We are working on having 1 day a week that is a Sabbath day of rest


Hope your week is off to a great start!
HAPPY MONDAY!

STAY COOL FRIENDS
and enjoy Labor Day Weekend! 

**I have recently been thinking about eliminating my weekly 'Monday Madness' posts. If you are reading this, would you like to see them continue? Or would you like to just see parts of it continue (for example, just the menu)? Please comment below and let me know!**

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10