Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday Madness


{The Weather}::: The weather has been much more stable here...highs in the mid 70s and sunny! Perfect weather for me! Seems almost like early fall, though! I'm not complaining :) 



{What's Cooking?}:::
  • Monday -  Chicken Parmesan Wraps and zucchini
  • Tuesday - Chicken and Green Beans
  • Wednesday - Ground Turkey Sandwiches 
  • Thursday - Grilled Chicken and BBQ Ribs, Salads and rolls
  • Friday - Hot Dogs and Turkey Burgers
  • Saturday - We will probably have to have Mac and Cheese at least once since we will have some little visitors... 
  • Sunday - Deli Chicken
With my grandma in town the last few days, it seems we haven't really followed our menu from last week...

{Weight Loss}::: 

Amount lost this week: -1 pounds 

Total lost so far: 31 pounds

Amount to goal: 13 pounds

This week's goal: Getting to the gym twice a week is a real challenge. Not sure that it has happened much lately...I can sometimes make it at least once, but I usually don't want to leave Christian to go...or I'm just too tired. Need to work on this! I think hubby and I are going to the gym tonight while my grandma is here to babysit :)

{Things I Hope to Accomplish}::: 
  1. Work on the blog...with grandma visiting today and having Zoe and Jaden over the weekend, the big projects are being put on hold...
  2. Clean 
  3. Laundry 
  4. Grocery Shopping 
{Weekly Appointments}::: 
  • Monday - Coupon Day, Grandma here
  • Tuesday - Grocery Shopping Day and take my grandma home
  • Wednesday - Project Day
  • Thursday - Cleaning Day and Small Group, friends over for dinner
  • Friday -  Laundry Day and pick up Zoe and Jaden to visit for the weekend! 
  • Saturday - I'm helping with Baptisms at church in the morning and then we are taking the kids to the fair! 
  • Sunday - Jim works at church in the morning and then we are taking the kids to a water park before they head home


Hope your week is off to a great start!
HAPPY MONDAY! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10