Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Mommy Brain?

Sometimes I think I'm losing my mind. And then I realize maybe I lost it long ago. Maybe while I was pregnant? Or maybe pregnancy grain just becomes mommy brain. Maybe pregnancy brain and mommy brain has just provided me with an excuse. Either way I'm forgetful.

Like the time that I steamed the carrots without the water and ruined our pot. Oops.

Or the time multiple times that I have "forgotten" my cell phone at home only to later find it in my back pocket of my pants... Or in the diaper bag.

Don't even get me started on forgetting things for the diaper bag.

How about the time I forgot to replace the spare outfit and Christian had an explosive poopy diaper that leaked all the way up his back and almost onto my pants? 

Ya. My white pants. 

And his white baseball romper. 

Streaked with mustard yellow runny baby poop.

 On the day of class photos for our new mama class. 

Yep. That happened. 

And Christian ended up wearing his friend Fritz's orange onesie...while I was wearing a red shirt. So much for coordinating in the pic! Can you say new mama right here?!? {THANK YOU so much to the mama friends who have had my back!!}

Or what about entirely forgetting the diaper bag?? Luckily that hasn't happened. Yet.

Now...just to make sure I don't forget Christian and bring Baxter with me instead. 

Wait...Christian??? 

BAXTER! Get out of the Jumperoo! 



























Oh no! Christian must still be in the car!!!! 

Just kidding :) Did you really believe me??? 

Do you ever feel like you are losing your mind? Or that you've already lost it? What things do you forget? How do you stay on top of the little things? 



Glossy Blonde

4 comments :

  1. Hahahaha I'm pretty sure all of my friends who have kids have done most of the same things! I love the dog in the jumparoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See! Totally must be mommy brain :) Thanks! I'm not sure he liked it so much...but it made for a cute pic really quick!

      Delete
  2. So funny!! I feel like with every kid I've had they've taken a little piece of my brain with them! That's three kids! lol I forget things all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the joys I have to look forward to! :) They probably take a piece of your brain because each child requires more of your brain to keep them all alive! ha ha So many things to remember!

      Delete

09 10