Saturday, January 4, 2014

Life Lately

Wow. I only blogged 3 times in December and here we are already 4 days into January! 

I have sooo much to catch you all up on! 

Christian turned 7 months old on December 29th! 
So you know what that means....I have a 7 month update post coming....hopefully soon! And hopefully before the kid is 8 months old!
 I know. Where has the time gone!?!? I'm going to have a toddler on my hands before I know it! 

Even before Christian turned 7 months old, he celebrated his FIRST CHRISTMAS!
And boy was he SPOILED! Even though he only had 6 short months, that boy still found his way on to the nice list...despite crying over eating peas and refusing to nap and stopping sleeping through the night...but, hey, he's a baby right!?! That's just normal :) 

Goodness, what else have we been up to?? 

I think that's about it. Packing for a 5 day trip to another state for a baby and a puppy and then coming home and unpacking (oh and finding space for all the new Christmas presents said baby got...) takes a lot of time! 

I've also decided in the past few months that blogging was becoming a lot of work. I love blogging, keeping an online journal and baby book for Christian, but having sponsors and ad space and keeping up regular posts all while trying to prioritize and care for a baby (only 1 baby...) is tough! 

Mommy bloggers, I don't know how you do it! If you have any tips on finding balance, please share!!! 

So blogging is going to be just that, F U N! An outlet. An online journal and baby book for Christian documenting his first year. And me attempting to share some wisdom from this journey called motherhood! Or maybe not wisdom but just some ramblings and attempts! I hope you'll stick with me! 

Stay Tuned for a Christmas Update, Christian's 7 month pictures and update, Top Posts from 2013, My "One Word" for 2014, and much more! 

Thanks for reading friends! I so appreciate you taking the time to read my ramblings and check in here at Mommy's First Year! 

And because I hate to post without a picture...here's some cuteness for ya! Sorry if you follow me on instagram and have already seen it... 



2 comments :

09 10