Friday, January 10, 2014

Top Moments of 2013

Here we are...already 10 days into 2014 and I haven't had a chance to look back at 2013 until now.
Wow. It sure is fun to look back over the past year, though! It's been a BIG year for us! 

Over Half of 2013 (well really all of 2013) we spent adjusting to living life as a married couple and the other half we spent adjusting to living life as parents! And let's be honest...we're still adjusting to that but love every minute of it! 

With that said, here are some of the top moments of 2013 for us! 

Becoming a Stay At Home Mom (well really I started this in late 2012...but I'm still counting it!) 

Finding out we were having a Baby Boy


Really starting to show a cute baby bump :) Before this I mainly just looked fat and after this I started to look huge and swollen!


and seeing our sweet boy's face for the first time


Documenting my growing belly with a Belly Cast and Maternity Pictures 




Okay, we need to move on from reminiscing about my baby belly...its making me miss being pregnant and that just isn't right! 

Celebrating my first unofficial Mother's Day and my hubby was way too good to me! All new flowers for my garden...which I pretty much killed before  midsummer...oops.




Welcoming Christian James into the world! The TOP Moment of 2013 by far!! 
If you haven't already, you can read his full birth story {here}




Having Christian baptized at our church by the same Pastor that married us!


Celebrating our 1 Year Wedding Anniversary 





Taking Christian to an Apple Farm and using our baby carrier for the first time!


Having lots of fun at church

Took our first trip to New York with Christian and he flew for the first time!


Took Christian to his first Twins game



Carved pumpkins with Christian and celebrated his first Halloween



Christian also started using the Magic Sleepsuit so we could all get better sleep


We went to New York again and celebrated Christian's first Thanksgiving



Continued our tradition of cutting down our own Christmas tree (even though I was super sick)

yep...that's my hubby getting the tree all by himself while we waited in the car...me with my puke bucket in hand...Such a good hubby!!! :) 
And celebrated Christian's first Christmas! (Christmas Recap coming soon!!! Hopefully...) 





What a year! I can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for us!

What were some of your top moments from 2013? Share in the comments or link to a post! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10