Friday, February 12, 2016

Baby 2.0 {39 Week Bumpdate}





*False labor at 38 weeks -- I was having intense contractions for about 2 hours and finally called my doctor who told me to head to L&D. By the time we got the rest of our bags packed and the car loaded up, the contractions had really slowed down, and since the hospital was full and we were being sent to another hospital, we decided to wait it out...and they never picked back up 
*1.5cm dilated, 50% effaced, -1 station 
*TONS of pressure
*lots of general cramping
*Walked a ton on Monday and could barely walk any more by the end of the day the pressure was so much! 
*Up at least 3 times a night to use the potty 
*If baby boy isn't here by Monday (2/15/16 -- the day after his due date) I'll schedule my induction for 2/22/16





No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10