Friday, September 27, 2013

Family Pictures

One thing that you probably have come to know about me is that I LOVE pictures! If you haven't gathered that from the millions of pictures I share here on the blog, well then I'm here to tell you...
I LOVE pictures! 

Add my love for pictures to the fact that our little boy is growing and changing every day and I'm wanting to document every. single. thing! Hubby often teases and jokes with Christian saying "Tell mommy that will be $5!"

With constantly wanting new and updated pictures of Christian, and family photos too, we have been trying out our options for not emptying our pockets every month just to get some good photos. 

I was really happy with the photos I got of Christian at 3 weeks old and can't wait to take his 4 month pictures hopefully this weekend or early next week! 

A few weeks ago, though, we attempted some family photos by taking screen shots of a video we took on our phone. They didn't come out the clearest, so we are going to try them again using my actual camera that I convinced my hubby to buy before Christian was born and now we only use it for special things... 

But here are the fun shots we did get! 

Our attempt at the fun photo that's been floating around pinterest..Its a lot harder than it looks! Or at least with my chunky monkey :) 

















It also probably didn't help that we got a late start and it was extra bright and sunny and super hot while we were doing these pictures... 







And don't worry...I haven't forgotten to share with you about our trip to New York! 

An update in pictures will be coming next week! Along with Christian's 4 month update! It's going to be a full week of blog post friends! You won't want to miss it! 

HAPPY FRIDAY! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10