Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday Madness


{The Weather}::: The official "First Day of Fall" has come and gone...and our weather still is a little behind...or at least confused! Although, it is feeling much more fall like, we do keep having some random 80 degree days... I just want to wear boots and scarves already! The end of the week is looking pretty promising :) 



{What's Cooking?}:::
  • Monday -  "Mystery Shopping" at Buffalo Wild Wings  
  • Tuesday - Tomato Pesto Sandwiches 
  • Wednesday - "Mystery Shopping" at TGIFridays
  • Friday - "Mystery Shopping" at Buffalo Wild Wings...again...can't pass up a free meal! 
  • Saturday - Chicken and Biscuits
  • Sunday - Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup/BBQ Ribs and Asparagus
WOW! I'm barely cooking this week!! Which also means our grocery bill is going to be low, low, low!

{Weight Loss}::: 
Life has been a little hectic and weight loss has been the last thing on my mind. Well, maybe that isn't true...I think about it a lot, but honestly, I'm kind of okay with my "new" body. I still have those 13 pounds to lose and would love to fit in my size 4 jeans again... But for now I'm just going to focus on being healthy. Christian now goes to the day care at Lifetime Fitness and Jim and I are trying to get more time in at the gym. Its just hard...the battle between working out and getting fit and spending time with your cutie patootie! Maybe I'll eventually find my rhythm and better balance and can really focus on losing weight. I know if I could just find time to track my points and follow weight watchers, the weight would come right off...oh the dilemma... But for now, this is my last weight loss update... :( 

Total lost so far: 31 pounds

Amount to goal: 13 pounds

{Things I Hope to Accomplish}::: 
I'm starting to think hoping to accomplish anything outside of playing with Christian and taking care of him, Baxter and the house is just too lofty of a goal...oh and then toss maintaining my blog in there and I have oh so much free time! I don't know how stay at home moms can ever be bored...if that's you...email me!!! I need tips!

For now, I''m also putting my photo books on hold....This week I will: 
  1. Clean 
  2. Laundry 
  3. Grocery Shopping 
  4. Play with Christian
  5. Feed Christian
  6. Change Christian
  7. Snuggle with Christian
  8. Go for walks 
  9. Do the dishes
  10. Make Dinners 
  11. Maintain the blog 
  12. Lead a couples small group 
  13. Lead a high school girls small group 
  14. Try to go to the gym
  15. Spend time with my hubby and as a family
I think that's enough....

{Weekly Appointments}::: 
  • Monday - Coupons and Grocery List Day, Christian's 4 Month Doctor appointment
  • Tuesday - Grocery Shopping Day
  • Wednesday - Lunch with Amy, Catalyst at Church, Daddy/Son night for Daddy and Christian! 
  • Thursday - Cleaning Day and Small Group Movie Night! 
  • Friday -  Laundry Day 
  • Saturday - I think we might have a double date bowling??!? Then Jim works at church
  • Sunday - Church and Family Swim at Lifetime! 

Hope your week is off to a great start!
HAPPY MONDAY!




No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10