Friday, June 10, 2016

Christian Says What


After he got into my foundation compact and had applied it to his face. 

Christian James, you say some funny things and I don't want to forget them! Maybe they were only funny in the moment, but here's to documenting them anyway!



C: "Hey Mama, talk to baby brother about my America Ninja Warrior moves" {As you jump from couch to couch}



C: "I can love mommy and daddy and Baxter"
Mama: "Yes, you can love all of us!"
C: "Oh! I forgot Braxton! I love baby Braxton too!"
{You have been figuring out that you can love more than 1 person at a time}



While putting you to bed...
C: "Let's talk about when Baxter went under the bus and almost died"



C: "When I get older and go to school I'm going to learn about a hummer monster truck"



As I was buckling you into the car...
C: "Mama, can I smell you?"
M: "Sure"
C: "Mmmm yummy!" 



You were hitting me on the butt with a ladle...
M: "Please stop"
C: "No, daddy told me to do this"
M: .......



While I was pumping one day you came up and started rubbing my chest...
C: "Who is in your tummy?"
M: "No one is in my tummy. Braxton came out now."
C: "Then why is it so big?"
M: "That's actually not my tummy. That's my boob."
C: "Mama, why do you have big boobs?"



While changing Braxton's diaper...
C: "He has a little penis"
M: "Do you have a penis too?"
C: "Ya, I have a big one because I'm a big boy"
You also thought mommy had a penis...



You gave me a kiss goodnight and unprompted said, "Happy Mother's Day, mama! Happy Mother's Day!" 
{It was even Mother's Day :) )



While you were eating a lot of frosting as we made your practice birthday cake...
C: "I'm going to turn into a cake, mama!" 



When you saw my chipped nail polish...
C: "Mama! Your nails aren't beautiful any more! You need to go get them done!"
Yes. Yes I do...



After your bath you went to your closet to pick out some clothes and started peeing on your stuffed animals and stopped to watch. After cleaning it up you go back...
C: "Hopefully I don't pee on my stuffed animals again!" 
M: "You better not!"
{We so need to potty train...}



You call the broom "the sweep"



While out to eat a guy walks in to meet his wife for dinner...
Random guy: {to his wife} "Did you see that car almost backed into me?"
C: {To Daddy} "That car almost backed into him, dad!"



Braxton woke up crying from his nap and you went in and started talking to him...
C: "It's okay Braxton. There are no monsters. God keeps us safe from the monsters."
M: Heart melted... 




No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10