Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween 2014

We started off our Halloween Week with pumpkin carving on Sunday night. We always play spooky Halloween music and dance along as we carve our pumpkins. 

Last year I took about a MILLION pictures while Christian "carved" his pumpkin and played with the guts. 

This year it was a much more interactive experience. He really got into it and actually "helped". 
It was so cute! 

I basically only took a video this year...and maybe 2 other pictures!




I used a drill and "carved" a simple boo, Jim did the middle pumpkin, and I carved a traditional 
Jack 'O' Lantern for Christian on the right. Baxter even gets a pumpkin...I'll make his into pie soon!

Halloween Day started off with hubby at home to help get ready for the Toddler Halloween Party that afternoon. Christian wasn't the biggest fan of wearing his costume (we were going to a Halloween music time) soooo he got to have his paci when he wasn't napping so he wouldn't scream :) He looks pretty cute with it, though, I think :) 


Since daddy had off, he even got to come hear Wendy's Wiggle, Jiggle, and Jams.


With all the craziness of getting ready for the party, I almost forgot to finish Christian's treat pail! 
A "milk pail" of course! 

It was the perfect size for him too and he loved carrying it around :) 


And here's a little throw back to last Halloween
Christian didn't like his costume once again...but a few kisses from his girlfriend, Nora, and he was a happy camper again :) #friendsforever 


I also think I ended up doing more for our Halloween party than I did for Christian's first birthday! But it was probably because the party was at our house, so I could do more. And I sure had fun with it! 

::Pumpkin Play Dough::
::Pumpkin Oranges::
::Pumpkin Cupcakes::
::Goodie Bags::
::Monster Juice::
::Witch Broom Races::
::Ghost Toss::
:Spaghetti Worms::
{This was probably the biggest hit AND the biggest mess}
:Mummy Hot Dogs::
::Witch Broom Sticks and Witch Hat Treats::





Christian and all his little friends at the party!


After the party we headed around the block and did some trick or treating! 

This little cutie got SO excited when he got his first piece of candy that he dropped his bucket to hold his treat with both hands! He also cutely told everyone that a cow says "Moo". 

He was a hit! 

#besthalloweenever


After trick or treating, we hung out on our front steps to hand out candy...which was a good thing because I almost forgot that I never got a picture of Christian with his pumpkin! 


He so loved the light!


Can't wait to see this little guy next year!!! 
Definitely one of the most fun moments as a parent yet! 

How did you celebrate? What was your little one? Did you dress up too? 


No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10