Friday, December 12, 2014

Getting to know you...Getting to know ALL about you!

Hey Friends! So not only did I get to share my favorite holiday memory over at my friend Nicole's blog {Weaving Our Webb} but now today I am going to help you to get to know her a little bit better!

I would for sure be spending too much time with this crazy lady if we lived in the same state and I would be worried to see what kind of trouble J {Nicole's super adorable little boy Joseph} and Christian could get into!

Nicole is a Starbucks Barista turned stay at home mommy and blogs about every day life, tackling house projects as they update their 1920s house, yummy recipes, sharing humor, and if you are looking for encouragement in health and fitness, you won't want to miss her on instagram!

Hopefully this little 'interview' will give you a look into who she is and inspire you to go follow along over at Weaving Our Webb!

1. Why do you blog? Who inspires you? - I've always kinda blogged, Back in Middle School/High School I had a Live Journal & loved using it as an outlet. It's therapeutic to me. Now I blog to keep family & Friends all around the world updated with life. Especially since Joseph is the first Grand Baby on my side of the Family, my blog was another way to make my family feel like they are still a part of him growing up. I don't really have a blog inspiration, I guess I would say my Sister though. I admired the friendships she has made through blogging.. I glad I get to have those friends as well. The blogging world is a small world!



2. Describe your "ideal" reader.- My Ideal reader would be someone who gets my sarcasm.. I'm a very quirky, honest, loud & sometimes un-filtered person. I love to make people laugh & smile.. so If they get that from my blog posts & aren't all snobby "This is how a blog should be" kind of attitude, they're an awesome reader. 

3. Tell me about a day in your life.- Well, Our schedule has recently changed. - 5am J usually comes in to our room & crawls in bed with us until 7am when our alarms start screaming.. My husband gets ready for work & I get up to make us both coffee, his lunch and J some breakfast, Joseph will let the dogs out of the kennel & sit down to watch some Jungle Junction or Bubble Guppies.. Adam kisses J & I both goodbye & either I start getting J & I both ready for the gym (let the dogs go potty & eat) or go over bills, finances or make a plan for hour chores.. (Like today its Grocery store & cleaning the kitchen) J will be ready for a nap about 12pm ... so I squeeze in some lunch before that. During his nap Ill either work on the dishes, pick up around the house..do some laundry OORRR most of the time Im catching up on my trash tv shows on the DVR ;) haha Adam gets off of work around 5pm but will head out to either his bowling league on mondays.. or his side job as a contractor. Ill make dinner about & right after dinner its bath,book & Bed for J.. Adam gets home, eats a bit, showers and we just relax before trying to get to bed by 10/11pm haha. 

4. What's the funniest thing J has done lately?- Yesterday I was sitting on the couch playing with him.. he crawled on me and started acting like he was eating my face lol.. Like a Zombie baby! I put a video of it on Instagram (Naturally) he's such a goof  (( Instagram.com/N_Webb1)) 



5. What resource do you wish existed for moms? -  Remember the Jetsons? They had a robot nanny/house cleaner… yeahhhh That would be nice ;) I feel like everyone should be provided one as a gift when you have a baby, like heres a company that gets notified when someone has a baby and BAM it shows up on your doorstep Via Drone haha.. She could do my dishes all day every day.

6. Pick a song to describe your current season of life.- This is tough because I L-O-V-E Music! If I'm at home Im listening to Karmin Radio on Pandora, Michael Buble Chritmas on Pandora orrrr Alt Rock Radio on Pandora.. soooooo I can't pick just ONE song haha. When Im at the gym it's Hip Hop workout on pandora or D12/Eminem Radio.. Rap/hip hop really keeps my blood pumping while Im working out. 

7. What analogy or metaphor would you use to describe your relationship with Adam{AKA your hubby}? - He's The Butter to my bread, Y'all. Lol.. Or the chocolate to my Ice cream.. ( we really like Ice cream)



8. What is your go to recipe for dinner on a long busy day?  THIS!!! --->  Cheesy BBQ Chicken Pasta

9. What is one question you wished I would have asked? Answer it! " Why was life so boring before You were born?"  - I have no idea..but God sad "Let there be AWESOME!" and I was born ;)   --- Kiddddiingg. 

10. Favorite part about Christmas.- The Spirit, the warmth you have inside even if its cold out..the memories and of course all of the lights & decorations! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10