Sunday, December 7, 2014

What I'm Reading Lately {My Favorites!}

Social Media and the comparison trap. Happens to the best of us, right?

It's a love hate relationship some days. 

And since I recently shared with you all about my hate relationship with social media, I wanted to take today to share with you what I love about it too! 

Why I love Social Media ::: Some {favorites} to connect with! 



Nicole is on an awesome weight loss journey post baby and is SO encouraging in eating healthy and living life well while still embracing all that comes with life with a toddler. She is funny and still sincere which I so appreciate! Plus, J is close to Christian's age and they would so be friends if Nebraska was closer.... :)

Connect with Nicole
Facebook ::: Instagram ::: Pinterest ::: Twitter ::: Blog


This lady can write! And she has some of the cutest and best posed pictures. Don't even get me started on her super cute daughter and the adorable baby stuff she whips up on her sewing machine!

Connect with Marielle
Facebook ::: Pinterest ::: Instagram ::: Blog ::: Etsy



Tausha is straight up, people! She tells it like it is! And Presely! Man she is a cutie but full of spunk and can be a handful {life with a toddler amiright??} SOOO can relate to this! Oh. And Tausha  lives on a budget and comes up with some of the cutest projects!!

Connect with Tausha
Facebook ::: Instagram ::: Twitter ::: Pinterest ::: Blog



I wish I could be as cute and fashionable as Lindsay. She comes up with some great outfits and I so look forward to her "High Five for Friday" posts every week where she shares what has been going on in her life that week. Plus...she loves all things pink! I have to like her!

Connect with Lindsay
Facebook ::: Instagram ::: Twitter ::: Pinterest ::: Blog



Looking to learn to love yourself and find balance and health?! Then you won't want to miss Robin! She is always sharing fun and FREE pilates work outs as well as healthy recipes and tips and encouragement in finding balance in this thing called life! She also offers online coaching and paid programs! 

Connect with Robin
Facebook ::: Instagram ::: Twitter ::: Pinterest ::: Blog


Katie is a second time mama to baby boy David and also an adorable little cutie pie named Grace. Katie is an encouragement in my journey as a mom and as a Christian and I love seeing the snippets of her days, as I can so often relate! 

Connect with Katie
 Pinterest ::: Etsy ::: Blog 


Nicole is always sharing about what's really important in life and brings such encouragement through her life as she openly shares the "imperfections" and just how perfect life can be through them.  

Connect with Nicole 



All of these bloggers are real and encouraging! They share the things that we can rejoice with them about, but they also share the tough and the nitty gritty of every day life in an encouraging way and I so appreciate that about them. I can relate to them all! And while some of my comments about them make it seem that I'm falling into the comparison trap, its really more of an admiration trap :)

HAPPY READING!




4 comments :

  1. Thanks so much Chandelle! What a sweet surprise! Im so thankful for you as a blog Friend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto! Thanks for all of your support! You are so great!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10