Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Guest Post at Weaving Our Webb ::: My Favorite Holiday Memory

Hello friends! I have something new for you today!

Yesterday I had the opportunity to be a guest writer over at Weaving Our Webb {one of my favorites I shared with you recently!!!} and want you to check it out!

Here's a sneak peek of the post....

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hello there! I'm Chandelle...Stay at home mommy and blogger over at Midwest Mama!

I'm so excited to be entertaining all of Nicole's readers today! Thank you sweet friend for letting me take over your little slice of the internet for the day!

Anyway, let's get to it!

As you may have guessed, I'm a mommy to our sweet little boy, Christian James living life in Minnesota! Not sure if I can even be considered a first time mom still now that Christian is 18 months old!!! Seriously, where does the time go!?


 Just over 2 years ago I was married to the hottie in the picture below...then nine months later (well really more like 10 months...)...voila! Along came Christian! We actually found out we were pregnant on our 4 week anniversary of being married. We have quite the story, though. You should check it out now by clicking {here}. You won't want to miss the video of our proposal, either! But you'll have to wait to see it....KEEP READING! 


But wait, I'm getting ahead of myself. That's actually what I'm here to tell you about! 


My Favorite Holiday Memory! 

It's actually kind of crazy because my favorite holiday memory {sort of} happened twice! 

Let me explain.

It was November 2011 and my then boyfriend {see above photo of husband} invited me to fly home with him to New York to spend Thanksgiving with his family....

{{Continue reading here -->> Weaving Our Webb}}

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10