Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Thanksgiving Crafts for Your Little Ones! Guest Post at Top Notch Mom...


Hello Friends! WOW! It's been a week since I've blogged! I've missed you...yet I haven't! Sorry!

Being a mommy is a full time job. I don't know why I let myself believe otherwise. Playing with and caring for Christian takes up all of my time and even when he naps I have a house to take care of and meals to make.

With that said, I'm working to find better balance as a mommy. It's hard right!??!

But being a mommy is also oh so FUN!

I've had the privilege of being on the side bar over at Top Notch Mom this month! And today I'm sharing a fun Thanksgiving craft to make with your little one!

If you don't already follow Top Notch Mom, you NEED to check her out! Seriously. She has me wanting to bake and cook all.day.long! She has some of the BEST recipes! Now...about that balance and finding time to try them....

Anyway... 

One of the super fun parts of having a little one is getting to experience holidays and seasons together! From Apple Orchards to Pumpkin Patches, pumpkin carving and Trick or Treating, its all just so much more fun and exciting! 

Christian has gotten to celebrate the 4th of July and Halloween and now will soon be celebrating Thanksgiving! 

Even though he is still pretty little and not able to do much, I still love making seasonal crafts with him. With Thanksgiving right around the corner, we of course had to do something! 
Have you seen all of the fun Thanksgiving things on Pinterest

Here are some of my favorites! 







Using all of the above for inspiration, Christian and I set to work! 

Check out my post over at Top Notch Mom to see what we created! 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 





No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10