Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday Madness!


{The Weather}::: It finally cooled off and the humidity went down for a few days, but it looks like hot and steamy is returning! If Christian, Bax and I are going to be doing any walking this week, looks like its going to have to be bright and early before it gets too hot every day. 



{What's Cooking?}:::
  • Monday - Tacos...plain and simple :) 
  • Tuesday - Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas...on my Mommy in the Making Survey I got a request to see this on the menu more often...I wonder who could have done that survey???
  • Wednesday - Turkey Burgers and Corn on the Cob
  • Thursday - English Muffin Pizzas
  • Friday - Mozzarella, Pesto, and Tomato Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
  • Saturday - Crock pot BBQ chicken and Salads 
  • Sunday - Out to dinner
{Weight Loss}::: 

Amount lost this week: -.8 pounds (lost the .8 pounds that I gained back last week)

Total lost so far: 30 pounds

Amount to goal: 16 pounds

This week's goal: Lose 1 pound and go to the gym at least 2 times and walk at least 2 times - Last week's goal was to lose 2 pounds and go to the gym twice and walk twice...well, I have been fighting a cold and let's just say I only made it to the gym once, but I did walk 3 times!
  • I had my 6 week post partum follow up doctor appointment last Friday. I have been having headaches every day nearly all day ever since Christian was born. Some days they are worse than others and they are a different type of headache...feels more like my head is being squeeze than a pounding or anything like I usually have. Originally I was told my a nurse that it could be my blood pressure (but that was great!) so my doctor suggested it could be a tension headache (try putting heat on my neck) or it could be from not eating enough or drinking enough (I sometimes forget to have breakfast and then forget to have lunch until pretty late in the day and with nursing that just isn't good). So now, back to following Weight Watchers for Nursing moms and eating ALL my points...but remembering that just because I get 40 points doesn't mean I can eat 20 points in ice cream....  :) 
  • FINALLY started to feel some results from my ab work outs last week! So that was exciting! Continuing on with my work outs as best I can
{Things I Hope to Accomplish}:::
  1. Continue working on Christian's birth story...Chapters 5 plus! 
  2. Work on putting the finishing touches on Christian's 'Before You Were Here' Book
  3. Clean 
  4. Laundry 
  5. Grocery Shopping 
{Weekly Appointments}::: 
  • Monday - Coupon Day
  • Tuesday - Grocery Shopping Day and lunch with a friend!
  • Wednesday - No plans! 
  • Thursday - Cleaning Day and Small Group
  • Friday -  Laundry Day
  • Saturday - Daddy works at church at night
  • Sunday - Daddy works at church then relaxing family time in the afternoon and grandma comes to visit for a few days!
Since our New Mama Class has officially ended, things are slowing down a bit so this week is going to be pretty relaxing, hopefully! 

Hope your week is off to a great start!
HAPPY MONDAY! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10