Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday Madness


{The Weather}::: Hot and steamy the past few days! But looks like it should be cooling off a bit. I was dripping in sweat just standing outside talking to our neighbor tonight! 
P.S. I'm done being in denial that it's summer :) 


{What's Cooking?}:::
  • Monday - Cheesy Broccoli Quinoa and Chicken (we honestly weren't really fans of the cheesy broccoli quinoa and I won't be making it again... 
  • Tuesday - Kraft Fresh Take Chicken Mix and Salads (we love these! Super easy and yummy! Find them in the dairy aisle)
  • Wednesday - Hubby is finally getting his BBQ ribs again with corn on the cob! Coupons.com has had a coupon for $2 off Lloyd's BBQ Ribs and they are DELICIOUS! 
  • Thursday - Pigs in a Blanket and Green Beans (something easy and quick before small group!)
  • Friday - Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps (we LOVE these! Yummy! I use ground turkey, though)
  • Saturday - Chicken Parmesan Wraps 
  • Sunday - Turkey Burgers and Corn on the Cob
{Weight Loss}::: 

Amount lost this week: +.8 Yep...that's a GAIN :( But not bad for a holiday week so I'll take it! Back on track this week with Weight Watchers for Nursing moms

Total lost so far: 29.2 pounds

Amount to goal: 16.8 pounds

This week's goal: Lose 2 pounds and go to the gym at least 2 times and walk at least 2 times

  • Back to following Weight Watchers for Nursing Moms. I could have technically stayed on plan last week even with my bad eating. Weight Watchers for Nursing Moms allows for flex points each week in addition to the ability to earn extra points for working out. However, between managing a baby and our extra crazy holiday schedule last week, I didn't really take the time to stay on plan :( Ooops! Back on track this week, though! 
  • Still enjoying the gym and starting to feel like I'm finding my abs again! Love the ab machines at the gym! Still taking it slow, though, so I don't get injured...AND so I keep enjoying myself and therefore keep wanting to work out :) 
{Things I Hope to Accomplish}:::
  1. Make final finishing touches on baby book. One month info is all filled in and just need to add some pictures! 
  2. Continue working on Christian's birth story...Chapters 2 plus! Or maybe just continue with getting the new blog running!
  3. Clean 
  4. Laundry 
  5. Grocery Shopping 
{Weekly Appointments}::: 
  • Monday - Coupon Day
  • Tuesday - Grocery Shopping Day
  • Wednesday - Lunch with Daddy and then our LAST New Mama Class
  • Thursday - Cleaning Day and Small Group
  • Friday -  6 week follow up Doctor appointment for mommy! Laundry Day and Movie in the Park family night 
  • Saturday - Daddy and Christian are headed to a New Dad's Class so...I get to sleep in!?! Then Jim works at church at night
  • Sunday - Jim works at church then relaxing family time in the afternoon

Hope your week is off to a great start!
HAPPY MONDAY! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10