Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday Madness


{The Weather}::: Hopefully this week is going to be a bit cooler! It was hard getting out of the house last week with the extreme heat and humidity! We mainly stayed in our nice, cold AC :) 



{What's Cooking?}:::
  • Monday - Out to dinner with my mom
  • Tuesday - DATE NIGHT! :) 
  • Wednesday - BBQ Ribs and Asparagus (my hubby is getting spoiled this week with all his favorites!)
  • Thursday - English Muffin Pizzas ... we swapped these out last week for Ribs again on my hubby's request
  • Friday - Kraft Fresh Take Chicken and Salads
  • Saturday - Veggie Pizza
  • Sunday - Grill out with some friends...hot dogs and burgers!
{Weight Loss}::: 

Amount lost this week: -1.2 pounds 

Total lost so far: 31.2 pounds

Amount to goal: 14.8 pounds

This week's goal: Lose 1 pound and go to the gym at least 2 times and walk at least 2 times - Last week's goal was to lose 1 pound and go to the gym twice and walk twice...with the hot weather, I didn't exactly venture outside much...not even to the gym :( So...that meant only 1 walk and 0 trips to the gym....Better luck this week!? I hope!
  • My headaches are pretty much non-existent now! I stopped tracking my water and just drank non-stop! I am now probably drinking 10-12 glasses of water a day instead of the 6-8 I was drinking before. I guess I just needed more water! However, I did put my contacts in the other day and immediately got a headache...so I may also need to get my eyes checked? We will see! 
  • I also "splurged" a lot last week...at out at Buffalo Wild Wings and had chicken tenders and potato wedges and went to DQ another day. BUT I tracked all my points using my flex points and I still had a loss this week! Probably not going to be tracking much this week with my mom in town, so hopefully I can still stay somewhat on track :/
{Things I Hope to Accomplish}::: My mom is here for a few days this week, so hopefully I can knock out a few projects while she plays with Christian during his awake times :)
  1. Clean out and organize our bedroom closet
  2. Put away some flower bulbs from my perennials that I already killed...hopefully they will still grow next year? Anyone know if that works? Doesn't matter if they died does it?
  3. Clean out and organize our bathroom cupboards
  4. Clean 
  5. Laundry 
  6. Grocery Shopping 
{Weekly Appointments}::: 
  • Monday - Coupon Day and project day while Grandma is here! 
  • Tuesday - Grocery Shopping Day and MOA with my mom! 
  • Wednesday - Visit Daddy at work while I go to learn about a diaper testing we will be doing
  • Thursday - Cleaning Day and Small Group
  • Friday -  Laundry Day 
  • Saturday - Daddy works at church at night
  • Sunday - Daddy works at church then friends over for a cook out


Hope your week is off to a great start!
HAPPY MONDAY! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10