Monday, October 7, 2013

Monday Madness


{The Weather}::: I think fall is here!! :) And I couldn't be happier! Over the weekend I definitely rocked some boots and loved it! 



{What's Cooking?}:::
This week's menu basically sums up my hubby's latest meal requests! Still a few more to go...
  • Monday -  "Mystery Shopping" at TGIFridays  
  • Tuesday - Tacos
  • Wednesday - Kraft Fresh Take Chicken and Salads
  • Thursday - Sloppy Joes
  • Friday - Chicken Fajitas
  • Saturday - Pigs in a Blanket
  • Sunday - Poop on a Snowbank and BBQ Crockpot Chicken 
{Things I Hope to Accomplish}::: 

1. Get rid of Christian's cold...

Like I mentioned last week, taking care of a baby and a house is a FULL time job. I know all of you out there with a paid full time job and more than 1 kid and a house are probably thinking, "Girl! You ain't seen nothing yet!" That's probably true! But for now, I'm enjoying being mommy and getting into a groove of how to manage this new life!

Eventually I will hopefully have this balance and routine thing figured out enough to tackle house projects and life projects during the day again...maybe!??! Or maybe its a dream.

Being the best mommy I can be is the main goal I hope to accomplish this week :) 

{Weekly Appointments}::: 
  • Monday - Coupons and Grocery List Day
  • Tuesday - Grocery Shopping Day
  • Wednesday - No real plans during the day...maybe we will attempt some outdoor 4 month photos? Maybe not... Catalyst at Church at night and Daddy/Son night for Daddy and Christian! 
  • Thursday - Cleaning Day and Small Group Movie Night! 
  • Friday -  Laundry Day and Football game at night!
  • Saturday - I'm helping with Baptisms at church in the morning and we are also attending Baby Judson's Baptism and Reception! Possibly a fall family event in our area in the afternoon and then maybe a Timberwolves Pre-Season game at night! That's a lot for one day, so I'm sure we won't do it all!
  • Sunday - Church and family time! 

Hope your week is off to a great start!
What do you have going on this week??? 
HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10